Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titipoh

Smelly paint smell

65 posts in this topic

On 8/14/2018 at 6:26 PM, sasatan said:

Are u wanna to buy a air purifier? I recommend u to buy COWAY air purifier because now i using it have a lot of features.

Hmm before this I wasn't planning on buying an air purifier yet lah, but after looking at you guys comments I think I should probably get one for my new house also, helps to keep my family healthy besides filtering the bad smell.

12 hours ago, cassieforever said:

Since many people have bad experience with this brand, i think i will not recommend this for my friend and family who  want to buy the purifier.

I guess I will keep that in mind too, direct go for Coway and just ignore Cuckoo haha, no point buying something that I would regret instantly after I use it myself, it is not a cheap product also.

43 minutes ago, stellachew90 said:

Haha...This tells us we need to do a product survey before make purchase...Don't regret after making purchase...

Yup doing survey first is very important, you cant just assumed everything would work as they told you, they are getting commission for every unit that they managed to sell so of course they gonna tell you all the good things about it, but the truth is it is just a normal product.

14 hours ago, whitemeow said:

I don't think so... I think they did this intentionally... If they told me upfront, I will reconsider first...  

Haha that's the problem loh, if they told you directly then you might not want to buy their product already, so of course had to hide the T&C that are not beneficial for them, if not how can they make any sales? :D:D

14 hours ago, whitemeow said:

Yes... so please consider first before you suscribe Cuckoo as ur water dispenser... If you can tahan this, then go for it~ 

How can you tahan drinking dirty water everyday sia? I would rather just go and buy drinking water from outside if I know the water dispenser is not clean at all, for adults might still tahan a bit longer but for little kids they can easily get sick if the water that they drunk is polluted, think about your family health.

1 hour ago, titipoh said:

I guess I will keep that in mind too, direct go for Coway and just ignore Cuckoo haha, no point buying something that I would regret instantly after I use it myself, it is not a cheap product also.

Coway is definitely the best choice when it comes to water or air purifier, cuckoo is not a company that specialized in manufacturing these sort of products so their quality is of course gonna be subpar when compared with Coway, but still they have the face to sell it at a high price hmm..:wacko:

Just now, qqbeh said:

Coway is definitely the best choice when it comes to water or air purifier, cuckoo is not a company that specialized in manufacturing these sort of products so their quality is of course gonna be subpar when compared with Coway, but still they have the face to sell it at a high price hmm..:wacko:

Company nowadays a lot are doing this sort of things one, use normal material and technology to make their products but still sell at the price as high as those genuinely made one, think their customers wont know about it meh lol.

1 hour ago, titipoh said:

True true, expensive stuff like this sure need to think thoroughly before making any decisions, the contract cancellation fee gonna burn your wallet if you are not careful, its okay to take your time as the product would be used for quite a few years also.

21 hours ago, qqbeh said:

Haha that's the problem loh, if they told you directly then you might not want to buy their product already, so of course had to hide the T&C that are not beneficial for them, if not how can they make any sales? :D:D

Normally when they inform customers about this, those people will start thinking is they afford to bear the risk, then the chance to let customer buy their product will become lesser.

20 hours ago, mikke87 said:

True true, expensive stuff like this sure need to think thoroughly before making any decisions, the contract cancellation fee gonna burn your wallet if you are not careful, its okay to take your time as the product would be used for quite a few years also.

I dun like this cancellation fee policy, although they want to penalty the customer who end the contract before the maturity date. But the 100 % fine is to much, there is no different with early settlement.

On 8/18/2018 at 10:17 AM, sasatan said:

It is better to buy the purifier I recommended to u all. This company only charge 50% of the total payment of the remainder of the rental period for early termination of rental contract.

People dont but the product because of the cancellation fee, what people need is the product is quality enough, they cancel or stop contract because they cant tolerate the bad service or product quality anymore, so no other choice~  this cancellation fee just a add on feature.

43 minutes ago, cassieforever said:

Normally when they inform customers about this, those people will start thinking is they afford to bear the risk, then the chance to let customer buy their product will become lesser.

If salesman tell customer first, the there are no reason customer to complain when they really want to cancel it. So inform earlier is better, dont wait the customer complain then will difficult to handle.

3 minutes ago, catwang90 said:

If salesman tell customer first, the there are no reason customer to complain when they really want to cancel it. So inform earlier is better, dont wait the customer complain then will difficult to handle.

may be they scare no customer buy anymore... after the sales is customer service matter, they need hit the sales target first.

23 hours ago, titipoh said:

Same price level, but different quality standard. I not sure how the company still can sell their product when the quality is low but price is high?

16 minutes ago, catwang90 said:

Not everyone has the good heart, what they care is sell the product... the low quality and bad service is not their concern~