Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titipoh

Smelly paint smell

65 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, supermariojj said:

You should install COWAY purifier. Their staffs are very punctual and will be on time for service the purifier every two months. You not need to call them for service at all.

Should know this earlier b4 I installed Cuckoo... Coway come every 2 months but Cuckoo only come every 4 months... Let say in 3 years time, Cuckoo only come service 9 times but Coway 18 times!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2018 at 0:54 PM, sasatan said:

As I know, CUCKOO is more expert in kitchen appliances like rice cooker, multi-cooker and so on. Their air purifier i never use before.

since Cuckoo is not expert on the air purifier i will not consider on it if i want buy air purifier. lack of trustworthiness on them.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, whitemeow said:

Ya... luckily u didn't buy Cuckoo... Unfortunately I am the unlucky one... wan cancel but Cuckoo inform me 100% cancellation!!  fee...

Hahaha... is fee~ Not Free!!! you will get fine on the cancellation fee which you have to pay all the balance, those people who face this situation normally will regret why dont choose a better product in the beginning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2018 at 6:22 PM, stellachew90 said:

Ya agree. Air nowadays is very polluted as it may consist of  dust mites, pollen and bacteria. By having a air purifier, you can keep you and your loved ones safe from haze, bacteria and viruses.

Sometime these machine need service as it absorb the dust in the air, got special worker can call to come and do the service?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, whitemeow said:

Should know this earlier b4 I installed Cuckoo... Coway come every 2 months but Cuckoo only come every 4 months... Let say in 3 years time, Cuckoo only come service 9 times but Coway 18 times!!!

Did the price is far different or almost same, is not big different must choose the more service one. Who want to pay the same price and get the less benefit, honestly is no one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, whitemeow said:

Should know this earlier b4 I installed Cuckoo... Coway come every 2 months but Cuckoo only come every 4 months... Let say in 3 years time, Cuckoo only come service 9 times but Coway 18 times!!!

i must say not only the service is lesser and the worker also very bad attitude, call them always say they are busy and delayed the time. Not punctual and lazy guy, still piss when i say this story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blueseason32 said:

Hahaha... is fee~ Not Free!!! you will get fine on the cancellation fee which you have to pay all the balance, those people who face this situation normally will regret why dont choose a better product in the beginning.

My hometown only have Cuckoo booth there... the agent didnt mentioned about the cancellation fee wor... Too sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2018 at 9:54 PM, blueseason32 said:

since Cuckoo is not expert on the air purifier i will not consider on it if i want buy air purifier. lack of trustworthiness on them.

agree, I also will not buying thought brand that lack of trustworthiness.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2018 at 7:03 AM, cassieforever said:

Did the price is far different or almost same, is not big different must choose the more service one. Who want to pay the same price and get the less benefit, honestly is no one.

If not mistaken, their prices are almost same. So it is better to buy Coway product with same price and more benefits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2018 at 8:29 AM, whitemeow said:

My hometown only have Cuckoo booth there... the agent didnt mentioned about the cancellation fee wor... Too sad

Haha...Maybe the agents didn't receive professional training from company, so they are unable to provide important and complete information customers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2018 at 0:54 PM, sasatan said:

As I know, CUCKOO is more expert in kitchen appliances like rice cooker, multi-cooker and so on. Their air purifier i never use before.

yayaya, they're not expert in air purifier, so that's why they cannot produce the good purifier to customers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, whitemeow said:

Should know this earlier b4 I installed Cuckoo... Coway come every 2 months but Cuckoo only come every 4 months... Let say in 3 years time, Cuckoo only come service 9 times but Coway 18 times!!!

I can't imagine how dirty are the filter...how can u use the dirty filter so many yrs??? Why cuckoo ppl so lazy to service their customers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, whitemeow said:

Ya... luckily u didn't buy Cuckoo... Unfortunately I am the unlucky one... wan cancel but Cuckoo inform me 100% cancellation!!  fee...

Actually how did they calculate the cancellation fee?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, avatar1avatar said:

Actually how did they calculate the cancellation fee?

you are required to pay 100 % on the remaining month based on contract

let's say contract is 7 yrs, u use 1 yr only, so u hv to pay for the other 6 yrs too

do u understand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2018 at 11:03 PM, ahgiat said:

panasonic,sharp,sincero,cuckoo...

but pls dont use cuckoo

it's the worst air purifier among these brands

Agree!

There have different brand in our market but cuckoo is not a good choice

Their quality is low and service also bad

nothing is good...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, stellachew90 said:

Haha...Maybe the agents didn't receive professional training from company, so they are unable to provide important and complete information customers.

I don't think so... I think they did this intentionally... If they told me upfront, I will reconsider first...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BarneyLim007 said:

I can't imagine how dirty are the filter...how can u use the dirty filter so many yrs??? Why cuckoo ppl so lazy to service their customers...

Yes... so please consider first before you suscribe Cuckoo as ur water dispenser... If you can tahan this, then go for it~ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BarneyLim007 said:

you are required to pay 100 % on the remaining month based on contract

let's say contract is 7 yrs, u use 1 yr only, so u hv to pay for the other 6 yrs too

do u understand?

It mean that no matter how, the payer should pay all the payment then only can end the contract. Look likes there are no other choice, payer only can follow the procedure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BarneyLim007 said:

I can't imagine how dirty are the filter...how can u use the dirty filter so many yrs??? Why cuckoo ppl so lazy to service their customers...

May b there are no control on the service quality, That why the worker just do what they like, if they want to work then work, if they dont want will find a lot reason to delay the work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, supermariojj said:

If not mistaken, their prices are almost same. So it is better to buy Coway product with same price and more benefits.

Hmm... In term of  product quality and service quality, i can say this brand is more better when the price between brands is no different. So, need completely understand when choose which one to buy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BarneyLim007 said:

Agree!

There have different brand in our market but cuckoo is not a good choice

Their quality is low and service also bad

nothing is good...

Since many people have bad experience with this brand, i think i will not recommend this for my friend and family who  want to buy the purifier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, catwang90 said:

It mean that no matter how, the payer should pay all the payment then only can end the contract. Look likes there are no other choice, payer only can follow the procedure.

It look like there are no turning back when decide to use the product, normally people will suggest think before buy it. But for me, i no need to think also know not to choose this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2018 at 7:01 AM, cassieforever said:

Sometime these machine need service as it absorb the dust in the air, got special worker can call to come and do the service?

I think got ba, but u need to pay for the service fee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2018 at 6:27 AM, whitemeow said:

Ya... luckily u didn't buy Cuckoo... Unfortunately I am the unlucky one... wan cancel but Cuckoo inform me 100% cancellation!!  fee...

It is better to buy the purifier I recommended to u all. This company only charge 50% of the total payment of the remainder of the rental period for early termination of rental contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2018 at 8:00 AM, catwang90 said:

It mean that no matter how, the payer should pay all the payment then only can end the contract. Look likes there are no other choice, payer only can follow the procedure.

Haha...This tells us we need to do a product survey before make purchase...Don't regret after making purchase...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0