Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Donnieclark

Cultural but kid friendly trips?

1 post in this topic

Hello,

This years marks my wifes 40th birthday so i'm looking to plan a surprise fun bucket listy type trip for her. As we'll be travelling with two young children (3 and 5) i'm trying to find that right balance of interesting and cultural while not being so ambitious it leads to burnout. Our kids are relatively travel savvy having gone with us to Europe, South-East Asia, Japan, China, and Australia. The planned trip is for approx three weeks in March and would like to our bouncing around to maybe max three times.

Our last trip was to Bali/Indonesia where the kids got plenty of time at beaches and pools while we still got to visit temples and experience a new culture. Was the right blend, hoping to find something new and different with that same balance. Ideally with good weather in March although could reschedule to summer if the right place would require it.

Anybody have any suggestions of places they've been with young kids and particularly loved?

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

-References 

-https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g1-i9658-k10995589-Cultural_but_kid_friendly_trips-Family_Travel.html

-explainer video