shuyon

emotional intelligence The Relationship Between The Emotional Intelligence of Mothers and Their Child

1 post in this topic

Dear mummies,

My name is Shu Yon. I am Masters in Counseling student from HELP University. I am currently doing my research on topic "The Relationship Between the Emotional Intelligence of Mothers and Their Child".

I would like to invite you to participate in my study if:

1. You are a mother to child of age between 7 - 12 years old

2. You are the primary caregiver to your child at home

3. You are willing to participate in this study together with your child 

Here are the things you are required you and your child to do if you agree to participate in my study:

For mummy - You will be required to complete a demographic form and two questionnaires, including Schutte Self-Report Emotional Intelligence Test and Modified Emotion Awareness Questionnaire (can be done within 10-15 minutes)

For your child - Your child will be asked to complete Emotion Awareness Questionnaire and Survey on Average Time Children Spend on Different Activities Per Week

Your participation in this study is confidential, scientific report will be based on group data and will not identify your or your child as being in this study. You may choose to stop at any time, and your data will be discarded and destroyed immediately. 

If you are interested to know more/ participate in my study, please click on this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfLRjX3P9TUiqpGPUzEhxhs1JstJIZoo8Tycx8LSqYiTM2CqQ/viewform

Your participation in this study is highly appreciated. Thank you.