Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titipoh

Need help here

13 posts in this topic

My boy is begging me buy him a new smartphone as his birthday gift because he wants a handphone to stay connect with his buddies. Unfortunately his mom not allowed because she thinks that it might affect his study and affraid of the phone bills charge expensive. Any opinion or recommendation? Thanks in advance..

20 hours ago, titipoh said:

My boy is begging me buy him a new smartphone as his birthday gift because he wants a handphone to stay connect with his buddies. Unfortunately his mom not allowed because she thinks that it might affect his study and affraid of the phone bills charge expensive. Any opinion or recommendation? Thanks in advance..

i think the same way too if i be his mom.. as u know, if u use bill, might be expensive.. why don't u guys just use prepaid plan.. at least u can budgeting that u spent..  

No laaaaa, bill depends on how you're doing with the telco. Prepaid better. But you can use postpaid plan also, try to look for low price but offer more data. And which telco offering more privilege. Celcom postpaid plan are bit expensive from Digi postpaid plan. Maxis just so expensive T.T Umobile also good. Huhuhu

yeahhh i'm also use postpaid maa.. low prices but got a lot of benefits.. not like other telco.. and don't be surprised because i'm using celcom first gold plus rite now.. everyone thought that its expensive like u said but actually nehh.. RM 98 with 40GB are the cheapest to me.. unlimited calls to all network, social apps and yonder music is the best offers.. 

On 12/19/2016 at 5:19 PM, titipoh said:

Sorry to ask. How old your boys right now? Hahahahhaha. I'm just giving my opinion without asked how old he is. Huhuhuuhuhu

18 hours ago, mikke87 said:

yeahhh i'm also use postpaid maa.. low prices but got a lot of benefits.. not like other telco.. and don't be surprised because i'm using celcom first gold plus rite now.. everyone thought that its expensive like u said but actually nehh.. RM 98 with 40GB are the cheapest to me.. unlimited calls to all network, social apps and yonder music is the best offers.. 

Umobile offer RM 98 for 30GB internet data. Unlimited video-Onz. Hahahahahah. Not so bad laaa. Right?

18 hours ago, babycecelia said:

No laaaaa, bill depends on how you're doing with the telco. Prepaid better. But you can use postpaid plan also, try to look for low price but offer more data. And which telco offering more privilege. Celcom postpaid plan are bit expensive from Digi postpaid plan. Maxis just so expensive T.T Umobile also good. Huhuhu

if you are not using more internet data or calling , better you choose prepaid plan for using because postpaid plan sometimes costs a lot and that is suitable for using a lot of internet data...don't waste money to use postpaid plan if you are not using a lot of internet data

18 hours ago, mikke87 said:

wow...as i know now celcom no more carry forward data to next month...how you can finish all data in a month..for me if not finish using data and no more carry forward, it will became waste money

On 12/20/2016 at 2:17 PM, qqbeh said:

i think the same way too if i be his mom.. as u know, if u use bill, might be expensive.. why don't u guys just use prepaid plan.. at least u can budgeting that u spent..  

maybe u are not aware to celcom first gold plan because celcom offer 3 different plan with a cheapest price. like me, i'm using celcom first platinum i got unlimited calls & sms to all network, unlimited social apps and the best thing is i got unlimited access to itflix for 12 month! i just pay only RM 150 excluding GST.. 

On 12/20/2016 at 3:05 PM, mikke87 said:

me too! i'm using first platinum and their plan never let me down... the coverage at my place also easy to get 4G connection... i already recommend to all my friends and they said celcom plan are quite impressive and cheap... and i still dont understandt why people always said that celcom is expensive telco... for me, celcom plan got a reasonable price... its worth it! 

On 12/21/2016 at 9:40 AM, meesuhaimee said:

wow...as i know now celcom no more carry forward data to next month...how you can finish all data in a month..for me if not finish using data and no more carry forward, it will became waste money

ohhhh to me no more carry forward is not a biggest problem coz if u can't finished 40GB within a month u still can use celcom first gold RM 80 and 20GB... i know my limit coz my house don't have a wifi and i'm a online gamer so, i can finished all the data.. to me i'm not waste my money but its really worth it... =)

On 12/20/2016 at 2:37 PM, babycecelia said:

Previously celcom did have the expensive charge rate, but it shows quality as the internet speed and coverage are satisfied by users. And now, celcom reduced the charge rate becomes affordable and reasonable with same quality. For others telco such as DG and Umb, DG start charging us expensive but quality still under performance while Umb giving lowest charge rate because the line is very poor. Not recommended to go for both of them IMHO.

On 12/21/2016 at 9:12 AM, babycecelia said:

Sorry to ask. How old your boys right now? Hahahahhaha. I'm just giving my opinion without asked how old he is. Huhuhuuhuhu

Umobile offer RM 98 for 30GB internet data. Unlimited video-Onz. Hahahahahah. Not so bad laaa. Right?

RM98 per month only get 30gb? Dont be kidding me.. Do you know that Celcom First Gold Plus monthly commitment at RM98 with 20gb normal data + 20gb weekend data and unlimited calls? You can add on RM10 more to combine all the data into 1 and use it without time limitation. Video-Onz is only for streaming video which not that needed for all the users while unlimited calls is way better as many people prefer making phone calls without any charges.

Thanks for your fully explanation. Video Onz is not suitable for my boy, but it's fine to get him the internet plan with unlimited calls, so that he can contact me easily. I'm the smart consumer, I know what I should get for my boy already haha. Thank you very much