maryK

Am i paranoid?

1 post in this topic

hi mommies, 

this issue has been troubling me for months since my baby is born (my daughter is 15months now). my baby is taken care by my in-laws in seremban while i'm working in KL. my husband & i goes back every friday. all this while my baby is very clingy to my in-laws, which i understand since she's been taken care by them. but somehow or rather i feel very 'sad' that my baby is not clingy to me. i am grateful to my in-laws for looking after my child, but i feel uncomfortable everytime my child run to my in-laws or prefer them over me. 

n lately, my child keeps crying when we pat her to sleep at night. she doesn't want us (myself & hubby) to sleep with her. she will keep crying & crying, and i don't know what to do with her. but when my mil came, baby is able to sleep with her. this has been going on for a month now. i feel hurtful of this situation that my child only wants my mil. i think im getting obsessive over my daughter here. how should i deal with such situation? pls help me, mommies....