SLSN

Baby sleeping issue

3 posts in this topic

Hi

I need an advice from mothers who have infants around age of 7 months old son.

my son has this sleeping issue which I don't tend to sleep well at all. He does not like to sleep on bed and if he does sleep,it won't be long. He usually sleeps on a sarung but even on a sarung he keeps moving and sometimes even cry. 

Any solution on how I can keep my son calm and sleep well through the night without waking up for milk. As now he still wakes up every 3-4hours for milk.

i need help. 

Hi SLSN,

Have you tried Elementz Magnesium Oil (for applying/drinking) or Magnesium Flakes (for baths) yet? This is GREAT for getting babies, kids and even adults relaxed and calm before bed to sleep better! I've heard of loads of people getting better sleep once they started on these.. 

I'm sure it can bring relief to you and your baby. Check their FB out: www.facebook.com/elementz.malaysia or their website: www.elementz.com.my 

Don't worry dear! My son is also like that. When he was below 6 months, I kena wake up every hour :’( But now not really cause I think he’s getting to grips that he has to just.. sleep! Another thing that helped him sleep longer is the food i consume. Which in the end becomes his ‘food’ too! Maybe you can try and change your diet a little bit? I take this every morning.. bought it from Shopee with free shipping. good luck! https://goo.gl/0aCgSJ