Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anne112

Vagina discharge issue

7 posts in this topic

This is my fifth months of pregnancy and I'm facing an issue now

My vagina discharge something weird. It is greyish and smells like slightly fishy

Sometimes I have to scratch it because it is itchy but not all the time

I didnt encounter such issue before this. What should I blame? Is it because of pregnancy?

Anyone here had similar experience? Mind to give some advises? Thanks in advance

If I'm not mistaken, according to the conditions above, you're facing the VYI(Vaginal Yeast Infection)

During pregnancy because the change of hormone may cause VYI.

In my opinion, you better seek for obstetrician to get solution/treatment

If I'm not mistaken, according to the conditions above, you're facing the VYI(Vaginal Yeast Infection)

During pregnancy because the change of hormone may cause VYI.

In my opinion, you better seek for obstetrician to get solution/treatment

Seriously? What should I do then? By the way, what kind of disease is that? Never heard about it before

Instead of seeking for obstetrician, any treatment can treat such issue?

I keen to know about it too because I encounter the same issue when I was pregnant

even my baby was 8 months old now, my vagina still out with with the white liquid and smell fishy

Is this abnormal? I thought it is normal for every woman

I keen to know about it too because I encounter the same issue when I was pregnant

even my baby was 8 months old now, my vagina still out with with the white liquid and smell fishy

Is this abnormal? I thought it is normal for every woman

Seriously? What should I do then? By the way, what kind of disease is that? Never heard about it before

Instead of seeking for obstetrician, any treatment can treat such issue?

No it's not! A healthy body will not come out any liquid with your vagina.
You can visit to the pharmacy and buy an anti-fungal cream named Canesten to apply into your vagina
This product works perfectly on anti-fungal treatment, you can give it a try. Perhaps it might help
But of course the most important part is you have to seek for obstetrician before you apply any medication

This is the first time I heard about the product but thanks for the advises anyway

I will buy it and ask opinion from obstetrician at the next antenatal examination

I experienced the same. I had the discharge and felt very itchy.
I seek my pregnancy care doctor and she prescribed me with some medication. But before she did the prescription, she took the discharge sample and did a lab test. Luckily the result was just fungal. I dare not use any medication not prescribed by the doctor fearing it may affect the baby inside.