tintin

itchy and rashes

9 posts in this topic

I had developed serious rashes and itchiness all over my body after miscarriage..believe due to the hormone change.The itchiness at peak during night time and I had a really bad time.

I visited doctor twice, and the rashes gone immediately when i took the medicine and applied the steroid cream. However, it comes back after the medicine finish. Therefore I decided to switch to take traditional chinese herb, however, the traditional way though does not harmful to body, but the effect takes time. I still feel the itchiness, at that time, accidentally i found the pine tar soap, use it to shower with cold water 2-3 times per day did help soothing the problem, and applied the shea butter after showering also help the conditions. After few weeks of taking chinese herb and using the soap and shea butter, finally, the skin condition under control and I can sleep soundly every night now :lol::lol::lol:

Just sharing my experiences, hopefully whoever encounter such problem got some clue to work with it.

The shea butter that I'm using is also helping to prevent/reduce stretch marks. For mother-to-be, take note on that

I'm having such issue now but I'm pregnant! Does it will affect to my child? Am I sick? What should I do to cure the illness? I'm so worried to my child, please help me..

18 hours ago, anne112 said:

I'm having such issue now but I'm pregnant! Does it will affect to my child? Am I sick? What should I do to cure the illness? I'm so worried to my child, please help me..

relax, take it easy. every gravida will face such problem while pregnant due because of the hormone change

if u really worried , u can consult to gynae for the right treatment

Based on my experience, you probably infected the VYI (vaginal yeast infection) . Reason being is because you have the same conditions with me previously, but I have recovered after go and seek for gynaecologist

On 4/20/2016 at 0:43 PM, evonvon said:

Based on my experience, you probably infected the VYI (vaginal yeast infection) . Reason being is because you have the same conditions with me previously, but I have recovered after go and seek for gynaecologist

Seriously? What is the infection? I never heard about it before. What should I do now?

Well, beneficial bacteria in the vagina helps to keep other organisms like yeast under control. But, when the beneficial bacteria failed to keep up and yeast overgrows, then you get VYI. Symptom of VYI sych as itching and burning in the vagina and around the vulva. Vaginal discharged cloudy and greyish, It comes with yellowish and smells like rotten fish when turns badly

44 minutes ago, maduhoneysoo said:

Thanks for sharing but what is the treatment for VYI?

I believe there are many ways for the VYI treatment. My friend used to suffer with VYI, but once she applied Canesten which gave by gynae, her issue has been resolved. Canesten works perfectly on treating VYI, it can be found easily in pharmacy, you can get it a try.

On 13.02.2016 at 3:51 AM, StenliySt said:

"Video Killed the Radio Star" made history in 1981 by becoming the first music video ever to air on MTV. Little could anyone have imagined at the time but the "style over substance" MTV generation would also be responsible for killing something far more important: the qualified presidential candidate. There are many different ways of searching for a cache. These include...

I heard the song here and I must say it sounds pretty cool. I didn't know it was the 1st song to air on MTV. Always thought it was Michael Jackson