Yu Su

Experience Confinement Lady base in KL

20 posts in this topic

Below is a confinement lady that I highly recommended.
I help her develop below profile for ease of your reference.
Her schedule is full till April 2016, booking available for May 2016 onwards.

Apart from being confinement lady, she is also a good stay in nanny to hire for baby above 2 months, she has the abilities to make your baby sleep through the night without milk feeding ( 12 am till 5 am or even longer for babies 2 months old or less ). She is especially passionate about babies with inborn illness, such as jaundice,holes in their heart & other complications of premature babies. She is a devoted Christian, she always believe that if she has faith to work with you,
god sends her to help you.

Hometown: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Year of Birth: 1963
Healthy and strong
Good attitude
Speaks Chinese, Malay & English

Strengths:
1. Extensive Knowledge in Nutrition & Chinese Medicine, ability to differentiate real & false Chinese medicine.

2. Support & encourage breast feedings. If you don’t have enough breast milk, she will share with you the secret of increasing milk.

3. Experience in taking care of 5 pairs of twins for confinement and the babies growing up healthily.

Background:
Sept 2011 – date: Confinement Lady ( worked for Chinese, Malay, Indian and Mat Salleh family before, been travel to Australia and other parts of the world )

August 2011: Taking care of a new born with heart problem at hospital during confinement period, the new born were staying at ICU since birth. Initially

doctor said baby would need to stay at hospital for minimum 3 months, but after her support through mummy breast feeding, the new born were discharge 3 weeks

after operation.

March 2008 - Aug 2011: Baby sister – take care of baby from birth till 2 years old. During her tenure of service, the toddler did not fall sick for 2.5 years, except when during her off day where the
toddler was taken care by her parents. The toddler were able to turn her back at 2.5 months and able to walk by holding the bed side at 5th months
under her care.

2007: Nanny for a toddler with asthma (3 years old) 。This toddler’s asthma is so critical that he required to be supported by oxygen tube 24 hours. After her dedicated care for 4
months, the toddler does not require oxygen support anymore, the doctor were surprised with his recovery progress.

2005 - 2006: 11 months taking care of a baby girl having illness in hospital ICU (The baby girl has cleft palate,epilepsy, blind, cramps).

Disclaimer:

She will introduce some supplement products that she has been using for close to 10 years for all of her clients, which eventually leaves it to your decision
whether you accept her ideas or not.

Please note that I do not represent any of the nutritional product companies that she shares with you. I am merely a consumer whom have benefited from her advice.

$$$

Charges: RM 5000 for 28 days for
confinement service within KL, Malaysia; excluding Ang Pow

Deposit RM 500 for booking
confirmation

Outstation transportation borne
by you

Outside Malaysia: subject for
discussion & availability

Those who are interested and sincere in engaging her
service, kindly leave your name, contact #, due date, location. Will get her to
contact you should she is available. She is not IT savy and hence I am helping her on this, she has helped me a lot in the past.

Hi Yu Su. I am looking for a CL. My name is Catherine.Due Date is 25th Sep 2016. My location is Subang. Pls contact me at catherinec.dksh@gmail.com. I will give you my contact number when you email me. Thank you very much

Really so envy of you. My CL was totally opposite of what you said though she also 60 year old. She is slow, eye sight not so good, get tired easily. I suspect she is just a normal aunty simply cari makan only. :( I nearly had post natal depression due to her presence in my confinement month. Folks please be aware of Aunty Winnie Tan Poh Choo . She stays in KL and claimed that she has many years of experience. 

image.jpeg

Hi Yu Su. I am looking for confinement lady.

My name is Alexis. My EDD is 9 November 2016. My location is Bangsar South. Appreciate you could share me the contact of the confinement lady who you recommended. My email is alexischeung88@gmail.com

Thank you.

Hi Good day to you Yu Su.  

My family and I are Christian and yes that will be great to have a confinement lady who are a devoted Christian too. We have been searching around and not able to get one. Truly grateful when I found your post. 

For your information: 

My EED is 25 October 2016. Living in Cheras.

**Baby was currently diagnosed with heart's structure complication, we are in the midst of dealing with it.

Appreciate if you could email me the contact of the confinement lady whom you recommended.

I can be contacted via email :  phaikjia@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hear from you through email. 

Hello Yu Su, could you please let me have auntie's contact number pls? Looking desperately for a good CL. Thanks! My email is maryanne_naidu@yahoo.com.

Cheers!

Anyone who need confinement lady please call Jessica Hor 012-2935477 (KL/Selangor). This is direct person w/o confinement center.

Hi Yu Su, 

I have been trying to find a confinement lady but failed. I am so happy to read your post. My due date will be end of March 2017. Can you send me her details to my email please - carolin.e@ikano.asia

Thank you and thanks for sharing.

Hi Yu Su,

Thank you for the post. My EDD is in July 2017 and I am looking for a good CL. Can you please send me her details? My email is cherlanie.teoh@gmail.com..

Thank you very much!

Hi Yu Su, thanks for sharing your experience with the confinement lady. May I have her contact number and would appreciate it if you could pm me at tomatoaid@gmail.com. Thank you.

Hi Yu Su

Thanks for sharing. I would be glad if the CL can contact me. My EDD is early June 2017 . Date TBC as I would be having a C-section. Please pm me at leneade@gmail.com for my contact details. Thanks

Hi Yu Su, thanks for sharing your experience. My EDD is end of Oct 2017 and located at Desa Park City. May I have her contact number and would appreciate it if you could pm me at ckdayjl@gmail.com... Thank you=)

She sounds amazing! I'm due October 26th. Can we perhaps meet up? What's your contact? 

Hi Yu Su, can i have the CL contact details. You may PM me at lily_yll7296@hotmail.com. TQ!

Hi Yu Su..

your confinement lady sounds wonderful..

i am actually looking for onr my edd is dec 2017. 

Could u kindly share your CL contact with me? Tq kindly. 

Sarah

ssarah.blb@gmail.com

Hi!

I refer my confinement nanny to agency https://www.nannysos.com.sg/ . Hope can help my nanny with getting more jobs because she is very good with taking care of my baby except she is not very savy. You may want to consider refer your nannies to agency as well.

Hi Yu Su,

Can u share with me the CL contact pls? My EDD is 31 Jan 2018. My email siewching82@yahoo.com. thanks.