newkk

There is light after 3x failed IVF?

5 posts in this topic

I have total of 3 failed IVF, with Dr Wong Pak Seng. Totally shakened after my 3rd cycle. Thats 1 yr ago.

6 months ago I pick myself up and started treatment with another center

I had follow up with doctor faithfully until my last treatment when I started to feel that something was not right. Before my last cycle was completed, in my sleepy stated I heard doctor and nurses giggling.....next treatment used egg donor.

Oh my god, Dr Wong already knew that I failed and had decided for me. I was still unsure or may be I heard them wrongly. I was determined to know the truth.

2 weeks passed and my beta was negative. So it was true Dr Wong already knew I failed 2 weeks ago. Next he said: your next treatment option is to use egg donor. I almost vomited!! Dr Wong is not honest...to be exact he is dishonest. He should have told me earlier and not to waste my time and hope. What he is concern is to squeeze further for his benefit.

I checked with 2 other doctors and both said I don't need egg donor. Sure, I went through my latest treatment smoothly without egg donor.

Its obvious I need to change doctor

Now I'm wondering whether the laparoscopy before I started IVF with him was really necessary.

Hi newkk,

How yr pregnancy going? Hope she s growing smoothly. U had yr 1,2 n 3rd ivf at Sunfert, right?

Yr ivf treatment has many up and down. Me also d same …many ups and downs. Lookin behind, Im lucky n very happy to b gifted with my 2 babies ………3 yrs and 1 yr.

My first 2 ivf failed n were at Sunfert…… 1st ivf failed and was told by Dr W …was due to sperm quality. 2nd was told….uterus crooked. He gave a lengthy explanation with scientific figures which sound very professional to me. I was impressed by Dr W n accepted the explain …….. but my hubby said it was all “Bulls...”.

Anyway, we visited other ivf centers, TMC, Metro, Alpha and decided to change ctr for our 3rd ivf. That was the right choice. Our luck changed n we r so happy to have our 2 babies.

I think luck is also important.. So I think as long as we don’t give up chance will b there.

On 7/11/2015 at 7:25 PM, newkk said:

I have total of 3 failed IVF, with Dr Wong Pak Seng. Totally shakened after my 3rd cycle. Thats 1 yr ago.

6 months ago I pick myself up and started treatment with another center

Don't lose hope if you facing 3 Failed IVF, but there is still hope that you get your own baby someday. Many IVF Doctors are in India and expert who deals in Infertility treatment, I suggest you should once try In India to pick your IVF clinic for your next chance.

Failed IVF Treatment in India, Punjab, Ludhiana