mom2naomi

SAHM club....

32 posts in this topic

yeah... cool cool...

you know, those playgroups like all mums and babies get together like once a week.... I am joining this playgroup in Damansara Height, but all Angmo, expat or local married angmo... feel so left out...

i see, .....mom2naomi , did u go to the mamlink classes too, i mean during ur pregnancy? cuz i am planning to drop by the plc to chk wbt the schedule & classes too...

makeupjunk, I am viv from mB you knwo right?

I went there for antenatal classes, I have to say it may not be 100% helpful but it's good to prepare yourself with all the knowledge. :)

oh, u r viv, didnt know abt that...ha, sorry ya...where do u all usually meet for playgroup? may be i will join the group nx yr, when i come back fr my confinement...due date in early dec 2007...

not so familiar with d'sara height there, so not so sure where is jln jelutong, i only know UOA @ DH ha......i am @ d'sara jaya so most of the time, spend time @ BU here...

Aussiemum... hehehehe goooddd.... wish your dream come true quick quick.

Makeupjunk, I am staying at Damansara area too!!! yeah, next time we go yum cha, mau mau mau?????

mau...u damansara where? i go to 1u,almost 2-3 times every wk, my hb sd, 1u is like my 2nd home...ha..., except during school holidays...& public holidays too...so hard to find car parkk...

aiya, jus found out, i am not a qualified SAHM yet, cuz baby is still inside tummy..

Makeupjunk, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! I found a kaki liao... i also in 1 U all the time, also the curve... :) And those mothercare lar, first few years lar.... most of them know me... :P

We go yum cha when u free arr..... yeah!!!!!

mom2naomi

ok ah...u msn ah? add me la..also gv me urs...

been to mothercare too, not nth to get yet, cuz they sell mostly baby's thing..so i go in

to survey what they hv only...

i'm not a mummy yet but always lepak in 1U too... it's near my hse. :)

I like to shop @ Mothercare, their bb clothes really nice..

I also go to 1U all the time too. But did not shop at Mothercare cos I think it's too expensive. I go to Babyland SS2. The salesgirl there is very helpful. Maybe should arrange a meet-up one day.

Makeupjunk, when are you going for antenatal classes? Im thinking of joining one but dunno if it's too late liao cos Im already 6 months pregnant.

hi, peipei, i am 3+ mths now...still going thru the on & off sickness once in a while. ya, i hv plans to join the antenatal classes, may be later whne i am 5-6 mths...cuz still dont really hv the mood & also quite scare can't concentrate now....anyway, i will chk with my hospital to see whether they hv similar classes available for clients, if they do, then i will join whatever they provide lo..

Hi mummies n mummies-to-be,

Even though I’m not a SAHM but don’t leave me out lah. I stay in SS2 and 1U / The Curve also my 2nd home leh…viv u should know lah…Aiyo DJ is so so near my hse…Seriously we all should plan a gathering…I’m all set on Saturdays….

anymore SAHM? wanna start some playgroup or something? Or any playgroup to go to? :unsure:

I am SAHM too but I am staying in Sri Damansara. Will move to Damansara Indah next year. Interested to join lol!

Hi all..

I have just started as a SAHM.. My baby is now 2+ months.. I too visit 1U and The Curve often and will also be interested to join the Mama's gathering...

I am wondering if any SAHM wanna meet in Kidz Sport and Gym for a mummies-meet-up-and-babies-can-play outting on any weekday morning????

Kidz Sport and Gym is it @ 1U? i want to go wor...but my bb doesn't know how to 'play' yet wor.he willl turn 4 mths old nx wk..

Hi,

can i join?

i oso stay at home mum, just move to KL about 7months ago and would like to make friends so can share and bright my lonely day! haha

My gal almost 11 months old, i bring her to Kidz Sport and Gym in one utama every wed for socialize with others..