aishiteru

Music Class for Preschoolers

19 posts in this topic

Dear all,

do you know any music school have music class for preschoolers?

you mean music class as in dancing and singing along?

or learn musical instrument such as piano?

cos i did send my gal to learn piano in a school in kuchai lama.

as for singing and dancing music class, i think there's 1 in endah parade, sri petaling.

sorry i can't remember the name of the school.

gerbabies,

i know the 1 in endah parade..

but i'm more interested in those musical instrument ..

sorry then... can't help you liao cos my gal is not interested in musical instrument.

but i did notice some houses ard my area hang out signs that say classes are available.

it's a bungalow if i am not wrong.

not sure if these private classes are good.

anyone knows?

I send my children to musikgarten. they love the class very much, they only use simple instruments and we do a lot of singing and movement in the class, except the eldest is now joining the keyboard class. my children love the class very much and always ask for the next class. my youngest, 1+ old is very active and cant stop moving the whole class, however, she enjoys the class very much and she did show me something she learn in the class at home, so i think worth to try.

May I know here is the musikgarten? Thanks.

I send my children to musikgarten. they love the class very much, they only use simple instruments and we do a lot of singing and movement in the class, except the eldest is now joining the keyboard class. my children love the class very much and always ask for the next class. my youngest, 1+ old is very active and cant stop moving the whole class, however, she enjoys the class very much and she did show me something she learn in the class at home, so i think worth to try.

How old is your kid? I send my son to Gymboree. That got music class learning the music instrument also.

I send my 3 year old boy to a music class (similar to musikgarten) near Esplanade, Bukit Jalil. They offer 2 trial class, so we went but i didn't put my boy there coz the timing of the class available clashed with my older boy's Kumon class. The fee is RM100 per month (once a week) - if i'm not wrong.

I send my Son (32 month) to http://www.musikhaus.com.my in Mutiara Damansara.

There have various classes for different age group inclusive music instruments.

Most of this school have trial so you can bring your kid there to check yourself if he like it then you can enroll them.

Hi Yvonne

Do you have the name and the telephone number of the music school that you went at Esplanade Bukit Jalil? I would like to send my girl there.

Thanks

I send my 3 year old boy to a music class (similar to musikgarten) near Esplanade, Bukit Jalil. They offer 2 trial class, so we went but i didn't put my boy there coz the timing of the class available clashed with my older boy's Kumon class. The fee is RM100 per month (once a week) - if i'm not wrong.

how about yamaha music class? also looking for music class for my girlz. been thinking about musikgarten & kindemusik. thank you.

Hi everyone, would like to ask whether there's any school or organization that organizes both indoor and outdoor classroom sessions for pre-schoolers? Thank you!

Hi, all. I've send my 2 yrs old gal to Kids Academy (IOI Boulevard).

Very nice teacher, cozy place to learn...RM80.00 per month, but they will count in time, means if you absent 1 time, next week will replace for you.

nelcyndana

Kindermusik and musikgarten which one better

My daughter went to kindermusik by SIM...i like it because they learn about music instrument and music appreciation....

hi all, i fully understand the hassle and ground work to look for enrichment activities to develop the full potential of a child. Being a mother of 2, i personally going through this process.Throughout the way to find what best for my kids, i wish there is always someone to do the fllterring work and scanning job for me, both from the point of time saving as well as technical know how advice.

After years of doing this, I think why not i share my experience and network to help those who are in need.

My name is fion. And I am running an agency to provide matching service for piano lessons students-teachers around klang valley areas. This is at absolute no cost to parents. Should you need any service related to getting the good piano lessons or piano teachers for your children, do drop me a message. Please visit www.pianolessonsmadeasy.com for further details, or simply send me an email to inquiry@pianolessonsmadeasy.com

I am happy to help. Tq.

Dear parents, I'm representing the music academy from Singapore - Seimpi School of Music to expand their preschool music program business in Malaysia.
Not sure whether you all heard about Music for the Intelligent Mind program (MIM) before this? Courses available in affiliated childcare and kindergarten. Suitable for baby from 4 months to children of 7 yrs old.
This program has been accredited by London College of Music (LCM) and MOE Singapore (Ministry of Education).

It's not new in Singapore since we already there for more than 10 yrs, it's new in Malaysia and we are now started the enrollment for weekend's classes at one of our childcare centre in Bandar Utama.
Feel free to LIKE our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SeimpiMIM or kindly visit our website : www.seimpi-music.com.my for more further information.

:D