Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chanmi

My wife is pregnant!!So nervous!!

6 posts in this topic

My wife is pregnant currently..i’m quite nervous because this is my 1st time going to become papa..haha..then I heard that 0.02mm bristle toothbrush is good for pregnant woman..they said this kind of bristle won’t hurt the gum..is it true? Anyone used this kind of toothbrush b4?any recommended brand? I want to buy one for my wife to have a try

Congratulation..what a good news.. u should ask ur wife to take care of her oral hygiene to prevent gingivitis, gum bleeding and also bad breath..gum problem is quite common for pregnant woman..i had this problem previously..i think u should try to use 0.02mm bristle’s toothbrush..this kind of bristle is soft and won’t hurt the gum

I tried this kind of toothbrush b4..i use brand Systema and I got it for free..this toothbrush really not bad..last time I had gum bleeding problem..after using this toothbrush..my gum problem is relieve..so I think u also can get one for ur wife..just go to this website and sign up and u can get a free trial systema toothbrush..happy trying http://southernlion.com.my/en/product/tips_hypersensitivity_during_pregnancy.html

I think that the gum problem is not related with the toothbrush we used..even a 0.02mm bristle’s toothbrush will hurt the gum if ours brushing technique is wrong..try to practice proper brushing technique using normal toothbrush and I’m sure will not hurt ur gum..for me..i will buy normal tooth for sure because is cheaper

I had already bought the Systema Sensitive 0.02mm for my wife..look like she very satisfied with this toothbrush..she said very comfortable to use..like do the gum and teeth massage..haha..thanks everyone

Congratulation you, the happiest dad. When women are in pregnancy, they are tired so you should take care her a lot.