Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
michelle82

Gum bleeding!!I'm pregnant..:(

11 posts in this topic

i'm pregnant and i have gum bleeding problem whenever i brush my teeth..i so worried that this condition will affect my baby..anyone can help me with this??

Hi michelle..dont over worry about ur gum bleeding problem..as i know, about 60% of pregnant woman will have the same problem as u..it's very common..but i would advise u to consult doctor to make sure everything is alright.. :)

Personally I dont think doctor can solve your problems but to add on medications that might affect your baby..consulting doctor is the last resort perhaps. I know there's a new toothbrush with 0.02mm bristle in the market which is specially designed for pregnant mothers. There is no harm trying i guess. hehe.. I hope you will benefit from this.. =)

http://www.southernlion.com.my/en/product/tips_hypersensitivity_during_pregnancy.html

Personally I dont think doctor can solve your problems but to add on medications that might affect your baby..consulting doctor is the last resort perhaps. I know there's a new toothbrush with 0.02mm bristle in the market which is specially designed for pregnant mothers. There is no harm trying i guess. hehe.. I hope you will benefit from this.. =)

http://www.southernlion.com.my/en/product/tips_hypersensitivity_during_pregnancy.html

As i know toothbrush is not the main factor that lead to gum bleeding..pregnancy woman usually will have hormonal changes..and this is the main factor that cause gum bleeding..so is normal for pregnant woman

i appreciate the info that u provided..i will consider about that..just wan to ask beside change my toothbrush..is there any other method that can be used to relieve gum bleeding??

i appreciate the info that u provided..i will consider about that..just wan to ask beside change my toothbrush..is there any other method that can be used to relieve gum bleeding??

i think you can eat more foods that contain vitamin b6 as it will helps to relieve gum bleeding.

The best sources of vitamin B6 include meat, fish, poultry, organ meats..

Being a mother is always hard..that why i love my mother..i believe u can go through it..just think of ur baby..stay strong and healthy..best luck from me

Thank you to all of u..i will try to use Systema toothbrush 1st..see whether got improvement or not..hopefully got..and thanks to those that provide info and method that help to relieve gum bleeding..:)

As i know toothbrush is not the main factor that lead to gum bleeding..pregnancy woman usually will have hormonal changes..and this is the main factor that cause gum bleeding..so is normal for pregnant woman

but does it really help after changing toothbrush?? my cousin who is currently pregnant does has this issue but it bleed for few weeks, stops and bleed again after few weeks

but does it really help after changing toothbrush?? my cousin who is currently pregnant does has this issue but it bleed for few weeks, stops and bleed again after few weeks

it's normal la coz during these stages..hormone up and down lo..if it's only happen during brushing then ok la but if it's bleed when eating, sleeping etc..better check with gynae lo

for toothbrush used all sort of brands from oral B, sensodyne, colgate etc to systema...so far using systema for abt 1 wk..still got a bit bleeding but when i rinse my mouth after brushing..wahlio eh..can see lots of small black particles on the sink!!! my oth half said my teeth is too dirty!!!!

Tooth bleeding during pregnancy is a common symptom of pregnancy, occurs with more than half of mothers elected. However, most people are unaware that, even despised symptoms. According to some studies, bleeding tooth could be the cause of some of the dangerous pregnancy complications. so you have to go to the doctor immediately for early therapy.