Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alyssa Ng

NEW Naturopath/Nutritional Therapist on board

1 post in this topic

Healthy greetings!

Im Alyssa, the new naturopath and nutritional therapist on board. The reason why i sign up for this forum is to share my knowledge with people about health and the importance of taking care of it nature's way. Through food, lifestyle changes, one could achieve a better health and prevent diseases in near future.

Im currently practising and attached with established corporate company and as well as a slimming centre. Im not attached with a multi level nutritional direct selling company (which allows me to advice people on what they are taking without being biased)

and i do occasionally contribute articles to health magazines too. I do organised workshop, health talk, health retreats to small group.

What is naturopathy?

A Naturopath is a healthcare practitioner who addresses the root cause of your symptoms with natural therapies. With naturopathy, you will be able to discuss your health issues in a positive and nurturing atmosphere with a caring practitioner who takes time to listen and understand you. A naturopath is a health practitioner who appliesnatural therapies to enhance the human bodies; ability to ward off and combat diseases. This comprises of diet, lifestyle, exercise and nutritional supplements. The naturopath sees humankind as a holistic unity of body, mind and spirit.

Alyssa ng

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0