zaqzaq

Buying Macbook Pro for my son

4 posts in this topic

My son is getting into college for Pahrmacy course and I wish to give him something as a present or encouragement.. but he always wanted a macbook pro.. come to think of the price, actually quite expensive.. rm 3.9k is not a small amount.. should i just buy for him or change another model like ASUS or DELL ?

children nowadays got parents to pamper..so lucky! Why buy so expensive stuff for them....there is a computer lab in university/college ma.....not necessary to spend so much money la...and is not safe !

For education purposes, I suggest u go for cheaper brand first.. Because they only use it for assignment and social network only.. Not really graphic designing right ? Your macbook pro is way too far for a kid that are going to uni la… too expensive. You know, during my time, we dont have such hi-tech stuff... all are handwritten only.. sigh.. and i work so hard to earn money and bought myself a notebook..

Lucky son..dad is considering to buy for him..suggest you check and compare the features and specifications of macbook pro with a cheaper alternative..i'm sure the alterntive will get the job done for him just as well in university..when he starts earning his keeps, he can buy for himself or probably there is a much better and advanced model by that time!