Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
catwang90

Looking for a good Uni

5 posts in this topic

am now looking for a university for my daughter. she had been rejected by USM in the second E-rayuan.. sighh!!! this is so frustrated. i dont understand why she just get rejected bcz her result is good. she scored 10A in SPM u know? and why she get this? im so worry for her.. sighhh.. any good university to recommend? would be much appreciated

Ahh never mind too much. There's nothing wrong with her result. Its just the requirement of our local university, they dont just look at the result, they look more. You can either help her to write a letter to the Education department again. If not you can try to consider our M'sia private college. Its an option too dont be too worry!

for the local uni, got intake 3-4 months once.local uni really cheaper much! u can save up a lot.besides, u can spend more time with the kids cz they are still here right..ur daughter result is indeed good, i dont think that will be a problem to go into a uni..i think sending ur daughter to UK is a good option as well, but much more exp..

dont worry bout the fees cause u can actually ask her to apply for scholarship..u can check the Chevening Scholarship, heard my son talk this before..but must fast cause it will be closed on 15th nov.

Untitled_zps8d339d0d.jpg

u can spend some time and bring your daughter go for Education UK Exhibition at KL Convention Center from 5th to 6th October if u are planning to send your daughter to study abroad. I get this info from my friends. British Council staff will provide expert advice on studying in the UK, IELTS and English courses. No need entry fee. U also can meet representative from UK boarding schools, colleges and universities, u can ask them if got any questions. If you
are interested in exhibiting visit this website

http://www.educationuk.org/malaysia/articles/exhibition-2013/

ever consider to send ur daughter to oversea? it's a good choice!! besides than good recognition of uni, she can learn to b independent when staying alone there!! but all these are about the matter of money.. btw, i can suggest u a few uni, for ex, Columbia University in US and Middlesex University in UK.. both are nice!! my children studied there