catwang90

Europe trip in next year!

6 posts in this topic

Planning to go Europe trip for one month with my darling, in backpacking style.. hehe.. But here are some questions came through my mind.. What is the recommended flight if i were to stop at London.. Emirates , MAS or any other choices ? Anyone can recommend budget accommodations in France, Italy, Rome, Belgium ? Is it a must to buy travel insurance ? Where can I get it ? or it is better to take tour package or free and easy tour ?

Are you a Citibank card holder? If you are like me, I recommend you to check out the promotion on 6 to 8 Sept 2013 at Seri Pacific hotel, KL. You get to buy premium tour for travel with bargain price plus 0% easy installment plan. During your trip, remember to carry credit card! Much easier as you don't have to carry so much cash, and in France, it worried me!

Travelling in Europe with your spouse is the most romantic thing to do in the world! Mine was five years back and till today I still can't forget the awesome trip I had with my hubby! Is your annual income reach 100k? If so I would suggest you to apply for Citi Premier Miles Amex credit card. http://www.citibank.com.my/pmamex You can have a free flight to Eupore with 60k complimentary Enrich Miles point upon approved. Other than that, cardholders who travel with Emirates are also entitled to 10% off Economy and Business class flights and 5% off promotional flights as well as insurance coverage.

I went Paris visiting my friend there... plus having free and easy travel trip there...I stay at a budget named Hôtel Ecole Centrale in Paris... it was cheap, nice environment, and also convience... if you drop down Paris.. may consider to accommodate there...

http://paris-marais-hotel.fr/

Travelling in Europe with your spouse is the most romantic thing to do in the world! Mine was five years back and till today I still can't forget the awesome trip I had with my hubby! Is your annual income reach 100k? If so I would suggest you to apply for Citi Premier Miles Amex credit card. http://www.citibank.com.my/pmamex You can have a free flight to Eupore with 60k complimentary Enrich Miles point upon approved. Other than that, cardholders who travel with Emirates are also entitled to 10% off Economy and Business class flights and 5% off promotional flights as well as insurance coverage.

Hey i went to the Reliance Travel Fiesta last week... was really surprised that Citibank is doing alot of promotion... especially Citi credit card holding can get 0% interest rate for buying premier tour fair plus with very low price... too bad that i am not Citibank Credit Card holder... end up... didnot manage to buy any tour .....