cyclebin10

Is that true that can waive?

5 posts in this topic

Guys..do you know some bank can allowed us to waive the RM50 government tax charges...my friend just informed me..is that true? I wonder why my banker didnt tell me about this when I just rcently applied...strange! I am using Citibank Platinum Reward Card..this bank also do the same?

Why you are so keen to know whether this RM50 can be waive or not? I don think rm50 charges will be a headache for you compare you bought a LV bag later lo..

For me is not big deal... if you don wan this charges...ask yourself y apply this card at the first place?

ya,,because I wanted to know whether all bank is consistent or not ? If is true I wanted to get Citi to waive for me.. Well..if can waive y not ? I know is not big deal but RM50 can buy thing also ok. I wanted to get this card is because able to collect 5 times reward points while shopping at Zara, Mango, Tang, Topshop etc

Why you are so keen to know whether this RM50 can be waive or not? I don think rm50 charges will be a headache for you compare you bought a LV bag later lo..

For me is not big deal... if you don wan this charges...ask yourself y apply this card at the first place?

thats strange.. i though already confirmed by Bank Negara that cannot waive this government tax? I suspect is call "Rebate" instead of waive?

This is true. Bank cannot waive for this RM50 tax but Bank negara i think still can use others alternative method to solve one. From what I know,currently Citibank Platinum Reward Card give a all their customer 20,000 free welcome points . And they can use this point to pay the tax. This really impressed me. Just see here if you are not understand

Slide1-7_zpsf5441e8d.jpg