Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cyclebin10

Any plan for kids for school holiday?

7 posts in this topic

Really headache what to plan for my 2 kids for this coming school holiday....not really want to send them to my parent's home because my mom is not feeling well...I am unable to take leave because of my work schedule...any suggestion??

don be too stressful my dear friend...just Send them to school holiday camps like Kidzania, learning while playing...Good what?

For some reason...my kids would always ask me to bring them to Borders so that they can spend their time to study there..I am quite blessed with that. Also the special thing there is there is a story telling events organised by Julia Gabriel .After the story telling session, i will reward them either Baskin Robbins or Secret Recepi!

It must be expensive weekend lo since nowadays the price for a book can go up to RM 50 per book!!!! so expensive....

may be u can let them take up short camp to motivate them or drawing classes.. at least u no need to stress for few days..

Yes of course expensive because each week you need to spend around RM 200 just on books alone. But it really worth it if I can see the improvement on my kids...

Since I can get rebates for the books from income tax... and also 5x points and 50% discount coupon from my Citibank Rewards card..

it's quite satisfying anyway..

can gain 2 benefits at one time.. I am using this rewards card for all my travels plan too by travel on either MH or AA. I recommend this card to those who like

flexibility in their credit card. you can check here and see