kyoh feryal

looking for a catholic family to adopt my unborn baby

8 posts in this topic

good day..
I am kadazandusun and stay in KK area. I
am 16weeks pregnant and looking a Catholic family to
adopt my unborn baby. In the earlier stage, we are decided to get marry
this end of month of August. But due to religion issues (my family are stronglyCatholic),
I considered to be a single mother. But in my situation right now which I need
to focus on my job and financial issue, I hope somebody willing to adopt my
baby. I wish my baby can raise in good and positive up-bringing
culture.my baby is health+active, and I never missed to clinic
for monthly pre-natal check up. my next appointment is on 7june 2013.

Thank You

Dear Kyoh Feryal,

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to take care of your child after birth and have intention to give it up for adoption.

At the least, you are not being irresponsible by aborting your baby instead, I appreciate your kindness in this matter.

My husband and I have been married since 2009 and through this past 4 years, I have lost 2 pregnancies to miscarriages.

My gynae has advised me to opt for adoption instead as I have just turned 41 years of age this year with my husband

being 3 years older than me so it may be more difficult for me to have successful pregnancies in time to come. I have

always wanted to have children in my life being the reason why I am interested to have this adoption done with you.

Could you email chat with me personally through my email address at cllm2466@gmail.com giving me more details of

where you are from in KK and also plans of the adoption you intend to have.

Thank you and looking forward to receiving your email with more specific details.

Best Rgds & Wishes,

Christina Leong

17 May 2013

Dear Kyoh Feryal,

Thank you for your great courage not to abort the baby.

We are a catholic couple, married for 6 years and not blessed with a child yet. We would love to adopt your baby. Kindly let us know how to contact you and to share more info about each other.

You can contact me at paulineho100@hotmail.com.

best regards,

pauline

Hi im married for 4 years but nor blessed with baby, i'm looking for adoption also. if you have any contact pls forward to me.

my mob: 014-6171596

I am interested to adopt your baby. Both me and my husband had secure job and we are looking to adopt a kid to join our family. I am a dance, music and early childhood teacher. you can contact me at Laurel.Project@gmail.com Thank you.

Kopivosian kumaa diau..

Poingkuo lahan tumubung diau.. Onuai zou daa numbul tolifon toi ko email address nu..

Toi ko obuli ko monilifon dogo 016 8118968.

Kotohuadan