tuliperfancy

Which fashion store is your first choice to shop?

5 posts in this topic

Which fashion store will be your first choice? Padini, Topshop , TopMan , Mango or Zara? For me I will definately go for quality goods and also good price. Of course if the promoter service is good is a bonus. How about you?

Gosh.. i m typical shopaholic..I will usually go PADINI CONCEPT STORE... lot of varieties to pick...and price is reasonable....I really can shop until pant drop...hahah...but i do enjoy...pity my wallet!

Gosh.. i m typical shopaholic..I will usually go PADINI CONCEPT STORE... lot of varieties to pick...and price is reasonable....I really can shop until pant drop...hahah...but i do enjoy...pity my wallet!

My wife was same like you...can be even worst than you..spend money like water...but she used Citibank credit card for her shopping and she always get a lot of redeem prizes...some prizes is really useful i must say. She told me she can get 5 times reward points..thats a lot better compare to paid by cash get nothing in the end..

Are you saying you can get 5 times reward point from same card? This gonna be right? I always spend money without knowing there is so much reward point...oh gosh..i must be miss out alot of prizes!

Yes all from same card...this is absolutely right my friend..my wife redeem alot prizes already...somemore she said this card got benefit like protection for retail purchase. Thats mean if the thing you bought lost or damage in 30 days, they will pay back for you....i m shock when my wife told me this..they going to lost money for us?? Just log on to this to know more about this card!

http://www.citibank.com.my/english/credit-cards/rewardsplat/index.htm#BP0005