SusanChong007

Housewife that keen on studying business course, possible ?

10 posts in this topic

I'm a aged 29 housewife. Currently bored of staying at home just for household chores, cooking , groceries and so on.. So, yeah, I planned to take a business course, to improve my wisdom and knowledge/ But, I'm so confused to choose which university. cuz i prefer evening course or part time course. Need help.. I mean which criteria that I should really think of before applying the course ? thanks!

As part time student the most important thing is time. It must be flexible lo. Or else you will get tired because you need handle study and family at same time. Must plan carefully. Despite the planning, selecting a well known university is quite crucial because people sometime look on "CERT" and where you graduate from! Don waste your time to study if you cant get a cert that certified by government!

Besides, venue of campus is quite important, distance must not too far from the place you stay lo...For study fee, i believe you will choose the best price and pls make comparison among all university and college.

:wub: i respect your decision.. somehow I know... it is important to get ourself equip with knowledge....

anyway you have to plan your time wisely especially if you have a kid...

ya i agree with thomasim87.. have to handle both family and education is quite difficult.. but i really wanna give it a try. any idea which college or university has the business administration course for adult like me ?

ya i agree with thomasim87.. have to handle both family and education is quite difficult.. but i really wanna give it a try. any idea which college or university has the business administration course for adult like me ?

if there is a will there's a way :)

IMPOSSIBLE actually say I M POSSIBLE...

if $$$ is not an issue then can check out Taylor or Sunway lo...

Hey, I think not necessarily you must do Taylor's or Sunway. If you want to study Business, i guess Business Admin is the most suitable for a housewife like you. Afterall it touches every aspect in business that you can relate with you everyday life!

For evening and weekend classes, Inti is now working with University of Hertfordshire, UK in offering this 3+0 program. Why don't you check it out?

http://newinti.edu.my/main/academic_programmes/continuing-education-programme/ba-hons-in-business-administration-30-evening-degree-programme

You may consider Inti College Subang ?This college jus finish renovated . It became so modern and cool. Huge space for lecture hall which no need to squeeze each other! If you are living PJ, the location is really suitable for you. Some more a lot food court around there, you wont starve there! And the timetable are flexible for you to choose on. For part time student is very good choice.
Up to you just my 2 cent.