Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cupidlovechia

School Holiday Start!!!!!!

3 posts in this topic

Helloo Mommy & Daddy

The 6 weeks long holiday is here....cannot image having my kids to stay at home and do nothing so now planning for a driving trip within Malaysia for about 2 weeks. Now working on te budget on accomodation, food, petrol etc....any advise or tips to share?

Helloo Mommy & Daddy

The 6 weeks long holiday is here....cannot image having my kids to stay at home and do nothing so now planning for a driving trip within Malaysia for about 2 weeks. Now working on te budget on accomodation, food, petrol etc....any advise or tips to share?

understood your frustration..that's why i plan for more short and near trip but increase the number of time going for trip..for example last weekend we went to PD and found out that Petronas also having a carnival there..plenty things to do and some more can win prizes also..to me this is a win win trip for me and my family!!!!

149936_132587656800142_124509510941290_205261_680098_s.jpg

149036_132582566800651_124509510941290_205241_5895827_n.jpg

u sure this is in PD...as far as i can remember PD is soooo boring

Rather than sending your kids off to play with a toy by themselves go and spend a bit of time with them; games can become a whole lot more fun for kids if their parents get involved, particularly if it's something you don't get the chance to do very often.