viruspadu

My child is a picky eater – any tips for getting them to eat healthier?

3 posts in this topic

Dear friends,

I have 2 daughters (3 and 1 ++ yrs), my kids just love to eat sweet and delicious foods. Sometimes they do not want to eat rice but only eat sweets and junk foods like candies, bread and so forth. Even if I can be persuade them to eat rice, they only want to eat chicken and rice. If I give them vegetables, fish or meat, they will reject it by shaking their head or making awful faces.

When I read this article, I began to think and wonder whether my child is considered skinny. "When kids are active, they tend to expand more than take in what Sonny. That's the reason why they're skinny. It does not mean they're unhealthy. "[Read more] But are my children healthy in terms of their diet?

I'm so worried if my daughters do not have enough nutrients. For now I just rely on some milk to ensure adequate nutrition for them.Listen

Read phoneticallyWhat should I do?

I have the same problem with my 2 year old girl. Susah giler nak makan and it can be frustrating sometimes! I don’t know what to do so I just give her multivitamin for children and also I try to find a healthier alternative for her fave food/drinks that are suitable for children like milk that is specifically made for children.