Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whitemeow

What can you grab in 45 second ?

3 posts in this topic

The other day while i was having a great talk with my bestie. Suddenly she ask me what would i take if i were given 45seconds in a mini mart knowing that i dont have to pay for what ever i grab within that 45 second.... Lets see what we can grab in that 45 seconds.......

The other day while i was having a great talk with my bestie. Suddenly she ask me what would i take if i were given 45seconds in a mini mart knowing that i dont have to pay for what ever i grab within that 45 second.... Lets see what we can grab in that 45 seconds.......

laugh.gif this is what i grab at petronas station....but lose to one of the DJ angry.gif..always though that i am expert in shopping spreed but guess i was wrong lolo mine is the RM 33.10 basket...just wan to share with you that petronas is having a contest on monday...prize is RM 3 MILLION RINGGIT...bling bling till my eyes blur already..

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=443703711668&set=a.443703041668.244857.561481668&pid=5897458&id=561481668

Is actually total of RM3m to be won, its already on the newspaper today! I wish i could win the RM100,000 grand prize to bring my family to Europe for holiday! tongue.gif