lovelypiggy

Aug 08 mummy~~~

18 posts in this topic

hi, my due date is 5th0ct 2008 and i am a first time mum.looking for some preggo mummy to share topic so that i can learn more fm this forum.congratulation to u! :D

hi puchiow,congratulation to you

me also first time mum, feel excited but also feel abit "sam foo". Now only know become a mum not so easy >.<v

how is your feeling when you know that you are pregnant

hi honey,

:( i think all mama also sam foo . i dun reli like the feel of vomit, then me sometime hard breathing alwis headace feel like wan to faint. :(

hello again :lol: i am not feeling very well lately :( keep gettin nausea on and off started last week.in the very beginning i am doing great,thought i might b the lucky one pregnant without having 'morning sickness'.i am very happy when i 1st find out i am preggo..4 days b4 my period was due :) nw feel real bad & moody..currently stop working,only resume work by nxt year jan..hw r u doing?do u hav any morning sickness?wondering will mine go away by the end of 1st trimester..my sickness is still tolerable but get worse by the prenatal pills given by my dr.nw im skipping it..maybe will take it evry other day or so..hope to hear fm u soon :) nice knowing u here

hello again :D i am not feeling very well lately..keep having nauseous sensation on & off :( at first i thought i am the lucky 1 becoz i did not have any 'morning sickness' at all when i was 4-5 weeks preggo..finally it hit me at 6 weeks& the feeling is so awful..though is still tolerable & did not actually throw up anything but i really hope tis feeling will go away asap..i found out i was preggo 4 days b4 my period was due & is very very happy & excited! hw abt u?do u have bad morning sickness?does it do away eventually or still linger around?take more rest k..hope to hear fm u soon..nice knowing u too :)

hi puchiow,congratulation to you

me also first time mum, feel excited but also feel abit "sam foo". Now only know become a mum not so easy >.<v

how is your feeling when you know that you are pregnant

Sorry for late reply, bz this few day just finish my wedding only. at 1st trimester i have a morning sickness, hen i smell something bad that i dun like i will feel like vomit, and i feel very tired also. i been taking alot of leave bcoz of the morning sickness, no i pregnant already 4 month but i feeling bad also. now i breath also hard, make me cant sleep at all at night. sometime i will hide and cry bcoz of to sam foo T.T i feel that i'm useless,duno how to say haizzz. feel like quiting my job,everytime i take so many leave i also duno will let ppl fired or not.

Sorry for late reply, bz this few day just finish my wedding only. at 1st trimester i have a morning sickness, hen i smell something bad that i dun like i will feel like vomit, and i feel very tired also. i been taking alot of leave bcoz of the morning sickness, no i pregnant already 4 month but i feeling bad also. now i breath also hard, make me cant sleep at all at night. sometime i will hide and cry bcoz of to sam foo T.T i feel that i'm useless,duno how to say haizzz. feel like quiting my job,everytime i take so many leave i also duno will let ppl fired or not.

hi there,congratulation on yr wedding!!must be very exhhausted for u..as for me i am feeling a bit better but it comes & go & i really hate it.i thought i will definitely enjoy my pregnancy coz i wanted tis baby so much but the morning sickness is terrible & i also hav a weird taste in my mouth tat makes me wan to puke even more..i dunno hw to explain the taste in my mouth & i couldn't get rid of it :( anyway,which gynae u r currently seeing?mine is in sunway medical centre,thought of seeing other dr bcos is very expensive.i am staying in subang,any suggestion?

hello,

I'm first time mom too! My due date will be on 21st Aug 08. Very San Fu 2!

hi honey, long time nvr c u here? hw r u feeling lately?i am very tired and sleepy all the time..and also very very hungry 24/7.

i'm seeing a gynae at Assunta Hospital Dr.Liew , he is a good gynae, my SIL also seeing him now and she is giving birth next month this is the 3rd baby and the three baby also seeing this gynae. the cost is not expensive also for the first time is rm140 if i'm not wrong, then the follo up check up is rm40 only. my and my hubby also happy that having this baby, but duno that pregnant will have those bad feeling :( . My hubby will be very cham, sometime my body will become hot and my temper also will become bad also , suddenly only will scold ppl for no reason :( . sometime i'm hungry then my hb cook for me, when he serve the food only suddenly i dun feel like eating, then he will eat the food hehe :P

i'm seeing a gynae at Assunta Hospital Dr.Liew , he is a good gynae, my SIL also seeing him now and she is giving birth next month this is the 3rd baby and the three baby also seeing this gynae. the cost is not expensive also for the first time is rm140 if i'm not wrong, then the follo up check up is rm40 only. my and my hubby also happy that having this baby, but duno that pregnant will have those bad feeling :( . My hubby will be very cham, sometime my body will become hot and my temper also will become bad also , suddenly only will scold ppl for no reason :( . sometime i'm hungry then my hb cook for me, when he serve the food only suddenly i dun feel like eating, then he will eat the food hehe :P

hey,don't feel bad coz i am jus like u especially when my hubby cook somthing for me than i won't eat it last min..well this pregnant thing is really weird :P kind of funny when i think of it.i had almost every symptoms in the book..i hope this symptoms will go away quickly for both of us..and also honey :) thks for the dr recommendation..rm 40 is very cheap in private hospital,will think abt going there for check-up.i am too boring so everyday will come to this website to c anything new or interesting..hubby not around for a week :( but at least i can have all the bed by myself :lol:

;) Puchiow, whr r u from? i'm from kl. me also same with u but i'm working at office and nothing to do i will alwis surf net and see any new and intreting new.... and sometime search for any baby knowlegde also

;) Puchiow, whr r u from? i'm from kl. me also same with u but i'm working at office and nothing to do i will alwis surf net and see any new and intreting new.... and sometime search for any baby knowlegde also

i am fm subang.did u suffer any heartburn or stomach upset..i realised i cant leave my stomach empty cause it will make me nauseated even more.i thought of taking antacid to calm the stomach acid down but lazy to go c dr.tis make me have to eat everytime bcos i can't let my stomach empty or else i will puke..since im getting hungry very often nw im afraid i will put on weight very fast.sometimes is not bcos im hungry but is to prevent nauseous and i am very sam fu :( where r u working?when i was a kid i use to stay in gombak for many yrs.mind me asking hw young r u?i am going to b 29 this sept.did u put on a lot of weight alrdy & is yr belly alrdy showing?

i also put on weight very fast, last 2 month doctor say my weight is over bcoz 2 week fat 2 kg, then i control my eating. now i'm 17 week pregnant , orledi show belly le. i'm still young i'm just 22years old onli o, very young hor. Many ppl thought me is pregnant only marry hehe actually me and my HB orledi plan we ROM last year and marry this year and also having baby this year.me also cant leave my stomach empty if not i very sam foo... but sometime i dun have any wai hou to eat at all i just drink milo only. i have a heavy headace and abit faint everyday also headace so sien.wait for the follow up check up then i will tell the doctor. so now you pregnant how many month le?

i also put on weight very fast, last 2 month doctor say my weight is over bcoz 2 week fat 2 kg, then i control my eating. now i'm 17 week pregnant , orledi show belly le. i'm still young i'm just 22years old onli o, very young hor. Many ppl thought me is pregnant only marry hehe actually me and my HB orledi plan we ROM last year and marry this year and also having baby this year.me also cant leave my stomach empty if not i very sam foo... but sometime i dun have any wai hou to eat at all i just drink milo only. i have a heavy headace and abit faint everyday also headace so sien.wait for the follow up check up then i will tell the doctor. so now you pregnant how many month le?

I am just into 9 weeks..still very very long way to go <_< ...i cant sleep at night..most of the time i sleep at 3-4am till 1 pm :P wat to do..ppl says pregnant woman is a queen ma :D my belly is not showing yet but it did grow alrdy most probably due to fat cos i really eat a lot and sleeps.wanted to do exercise but at the moment my body is still too tired fm the raging hormones.when did yr belly start showing?do u remember showing as early as 9 weeks? i am very excited but at the same time worried cos i don get to feel or c my baby yet..keep thinking whether is s/he doing fine in there..at least if the belly show d,then i can get assurance tat my baby is growing jus fine..im getting crazy :lol: u got friendster?