Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Make a wish

seeking for egg donor

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have failed many attempts of ivf for the last 5yrs. I can produce my own eggs but just that I have problem carry them. Thus we are looking for the option of finding a surrogate mother to help us on this.

Anyone knows which centre in malaysia provide surrogacy service?

Thank you

Hi mybbdream

I can understand your problem. My sister had the same problem. She went through 3 times IVF treatments, she was pregnant too but failed to carry them. However, she did not gave up and stick to the same doctor and got pregnant the 4th time. She is having 2 kids now. She went to Dr Tan Jui Seng from IVF Bridge Fertility Centre in Johor Bahru. I am seeing Dr Tan for my regular check up too. He is friendly and very experienced in fertility treatment. I saw his clinic has many twins and triplet photos from IVF treatments. If you are living in JB, why not go and see Dr Tan ? Tel: 07-3362788 or 07-2762925, website: www.ivfbridge.com.my. All the best to you !

Hi,

I heard Alpha Fertility Centre can provide this kind of service too. But they located in Selangor. You can contact them.

1 of my friends told me that the staffs and the doctors there are good. But I am not sure.

Hope it helps you.

Hi everyone. I'm so glad I came to this forum as I found out that I'm not alone with this problem. I'm also seeking for a donor to successfully get pregnant. I'm going to try what ecilac has suggested.

Thanks ecilac.

Good luck ladies.

Will post an update soon.