IPB Style© Fisana

• Create Account

Photo

anybody looking for a baby boy to adopt?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 lol1991

lol1991

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:41 PM

im still young and ive decide to give my baby for adoption since i think the baby deserves a better life and i dont think i can give it to the baby. by giving him up is better than throwing him outside and leaving him in the trash cans like some people is doing.

if you are interested pls do contact me here.
and i hope there wont be people who would post hate replies because that would be a waste of time. thank you.

#2 lol1991

lol1991

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:44 PM

or maybe leave your contact here

#3 newgenerationmom

newgenerationmom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:16 AM

im still young and ive decide to give my baby for adoption since i think the baby deserves a better life and i dont think i can give it to the baby. by giving him up is better than throwing him outside and leaving him in the trash cans like some people is doing.

and i hope there wont be people who would post hate replies because that would be a waste of time. thank you.

Hi, I would like to know more. Please contact me soonest possible. Thank you.

#4 lol1991

lol1991

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:32 AM

Can you give me your email? Or phone number? Or even better do u have BBM?

#5 Jam

Jam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:14 AM

Can you give me your email? Or phone number? Or even better do u have BBM?

Hi, have you found the adopted parents for you baby? Please email me at julajuli73@gmail.com

#6 Looking_to_adopt

Looking_to_adopt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:28 AM

My husband and I are looking to adopt a baby. We have been married for 9 years. We have a beautiful daughter that is very smart and active in sports. We had a son who passed away. He was only 5 days old. I can not have any more children. We were hoping to do an independent adoption rather than going through an agency as they are so expensive. We would use a local attorney and everything would be legal. We are willing to work with the birth mother (you, if given the opportunity) as to if the adoption would be open, closed, or what ever we could work out. My husband has a great job as a lead man and good health insurance. I am a stay at home mother. I would love to talk to you. Please email me @ looking_to_adopt@yahoo.com. Thank you for taking time to read this. God Bless you in your journey. I pray that we can be the answer to your question.

#7 scottsgrace

scottsgrace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:06 PM

Yes, we are very interested! We lived in Malaysia for the last four years and just moved to Germany. I lost my baby at 13 weeks and would love to adopt as we've not been successful in pregnancy since. Please contact me at scottsgrace@gmail.com. I'm wondering how far along in your pregnancy are you? Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy, whatever your decision is. Shannon

#8 crossroad

crossroad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:19 PM

Hi. How can i contact you? We are really interested for the adoption. thank you.

#9 Rina

Rina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:02 PM

Here there,
I'm really interested for adoption. I'm married for 4 years with no kids due to medical reason. Really hold to have a child and giving him/her all the love. Below is some details:-
Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks.

Race: chinese
Education: master degree
occupation: husband running own business, me is a manager is a private company

#10 ddk

ddk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:35 AM

Hi, I was wondering if you found your family to adopt you baby boy. If not please email me and I would like to talk more to you. My husband and I dated 8 yrs and been married 8 yrs and are very stable and could provide him a happy life with large extended family. email me if your still looking at deedeekeeth@yahoo.com Thank You., D

#11 Ramesh

Ramesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 11:03 AM

Hi, I and my wife are interested to adopt a child. Do consider us. You may contact me via email - reggaeboy007@hotmail.com

#12 Leo Mike

Leo Mike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:37 AM

I am interested and sincere. call me at +65-91072659 (leo mike) appreciate

#13 Kilon Chillon

Kilon Chillon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:44 AM

hey..please do contact me..i want to know more..please :) contact me macleanellronsimon@yahoo.com

#14 Narim Abdullah-Filis

Narim Abdullah-Filis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:09 AM

#15 Mtiara

Mtiara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:04 AM

Hello,

I'm Angeline and I chanced upon this website because I was searching for articles about adoption. I am childless. My husband and I have been married several years and we are unsuccessful in having a child. If you are sincere in wanting your child to have a loving home, and a 'mother' who is going to give the best to your child, please give me the chance. I have yearned to be a mother for many years and I am still praying for that hope.

Thank you. Angeline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users