mymom

Welcome

33 posts in this topic

Dear all mother

Welcome to our motherhood website, this is the place to let all the mother or mother to be to share, to learn together. We know that being a mother is not easy, sometimes we will some place and some friend to guide us. Hopefully you all will enjoy the place and have fun here.

best regards

Mymom

Thanks mymom and tks peipei for inviting me to join the forum.

This is my 22nd week of pregnancy, 1st baby :)

Hi,

Thanks for inviting me to the forum. I'm a mom of a 15 mths old girl. Hope I can share my joyfull of motherhood to the rest of mommies, MTB and future moms... B)

Hi Mymom,

Thanks for setting up this forum for everyone. Sharon, thank you for inviting me to join this forum.

Theresa

Hello everyone,

Finally a motherhood forum for Malaysian mums! Really glad and thankful for setting up this forum. I am a mother to a lovely and mischevious 4-month old baby girl. Hope to share more tips and infos with all of mums and mums-to-be

So happy to have this forum! Yeahhhh!!!!

By the way, I am a stay-at -home breastfeeding mummy to a almost-7-month-old girl

By the way, I am a stay-at -home breastfeeding mummy to a almost-7-month-old girl

and you must be vIv... :)

halo halo to everyone.... beetle_bum who had been missing from MB finally 'resurface' here. n viv too, all under different nick! :D

me as usual, join here to kaypoh oso.... :P

and you must be vIv... :)

Yes yes yes! :) Good guess myhap. Mother forum mah... put motherly nick lor

haha stpeiyee,

U very funny lah...now mummy already ma...already 'graduated' from the MB site, now join this forum loh.

Hi,

Thanks for taking the efforts to create such a unique for new mother-to-be like me.

It is benefited to all the mother especially those who like to share & ask opinions.

Looking forward to a more interactive session soon! :rolleyes:

Regards,

Celine

Hi,

Thanks for taking the efforts to create such a unique for new mother-to-be like me.

It is benefited to all the mother especially those who like to share & ask opinions.

Regards,

Celine

Welcome Celine,

Have fun posting.

P/s: Remember to post your BB pics and share with all of us.. :D

Hi, I am not a MB member. But I am a new mum with 5 mths old baby girl, can I join this forum & share or exchange some tips from all mummy & MTB?

Hi

Finally....a forum for mothers!!

I am mother + full time student (Note: I m not young anymore) to a 11 months and 1 week old girl..but currently located in Spore but "soul" till in msia..hahaha

Yeap..yeap..lets exchange info and make frens here!!

Welcome Shell and XinYan_mum,

welcome to this forum for mothers. We hope that our forum member can help each member to exchange their experience.

thanks!

Mymom

Hi

Finally....a forum for mothers!!

I am mother + full time student (Note: I m not young anymore) to a 11 months and 1 week old girl..but currently located in Spore but "soul" till in msia..hahaha

Yeap..yeap..lets exchange info and make frens here!!

Hi there!

love to hear from other mommies.

Hey I think I saw a few familiar names!

mum2naomi?xeen? LOL

Oh and I am also a breastfeeling mom to a 11 months old baby. My first dd bf until she was 2 yo.

i'm not yet a mom but i'm from formerly from MB member, seems like this forum is still quite quiet hope in real soon more of the MB members who have upgraded their status as moms will migrate here

Hi,

Regards,

Celine

welcome to MM! :)

i'm not yet a mom but i'm from formerly from MB member, seems like this forum is still quite quiet hope in real soon more of the MB members who have upgraded their status as moms will migrate here

welcome to MM too! :)

cutie,

not yet wor... not planning any at the moment. career come first, as usual i m here coz i m kp!

hi everyone, i am very new here and have just joined MB but was introduced to this forum as well by mhyap1 and it concentrates on motherhood! really very informative and hope to share information with you all too... :lol: