All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Earlier
  2. so nice.. i guess i can make my husband try to use this app as to avoid contact with other people rite..
  3. I only use online banking to topup in the app, but you may use other alternative like add credit or debit cards to the app..
  4. No wonder la before mco already people just sit in the car and then just pump in the fuel.. Just use this app onlyyy
  5. that seems helpful.. but may i ask.. do this one need to go reload at the counter or just can use online banking.. the payment just made only in the app if so?
  6. Yup. At first they will provide safety guideline to remind us on how to use the app. But make sure use the app only in the car before and after refuelling.
  7. True! Last time before MCO started, at petrol station already provide hand sanitizers for people to use after pump in the fuel. I guess that is a one good precaution, added with this app, cool enough.
  8. but how to use it? still need to go out and pump in the fuel right? even i'm not feeling good eventhough they're going for shopping these days, hmm
  9. Aaa, i must say, already use this app for few months already and it seems like it helps myself alot! I guess our husband also can easily use this app, importantly during this mco..
  10. that will b good one. this virus thingy case increases every day so we need some precaution rite..
  11. Saw in a forum, about this Setel app that ease people especially parents to refuel although bring kids in the car. But i guess all mothers can introduce this app to our partner. Yaaaa, now only family leader, a.k.a our hubby only can go out to shop and also refuel if need so. Only this way can avoid them to in-contact with other people right? Who's with me?
  12. Sanitize car before using it

setel apps yr 2018 ald got, now then it's very famous, lol
  13. Sanitize car before using it

yea it can beavoid but for someone who really really ill and need going to meet doctor still needto step out from home. i dont think it as a problem if youre know how to take of yourself by taking all the precaution seriously. after meet the doctor return home directly.
  14. Sanitize car before using it

practice the precaution that kkm guide us. mask and hand sanitizer is a must if youre going outside. if youre que up at counter, make sure distance yourself.
  15. Sanitize car before using it

ohh, awak tinggal dekat sarawak... rasanya list location pon dah banyak dah kt sarawak.. and also dgr soon apps tu akan available dekat byk tempat lagi, kena follow news mereka
  16. Sanitize car before using it

i live at sarawak, cannot use...i heard many says tat it's only available at selangor and kl
  17. Sanitize car before using it

why u cannot use? available for all malaysian right??
  18. Sanitize car before using it

setel i want use also cannot, haizz.. jealous about u
  19. Sanitize car before using it

ya, sure.. also using boost and setel for paying now
  20. Sanitize car before using it

better 1 kali buy all things u want and pump full the car oil, reduce the times going out
  21. Sanitize car before using it

now just ask my son going out buy things and pump the oil, i'm not going out..
  22. Sanitize car before using it

now just avoid going to hospital lar if can.. hospital gt so many virus
  23. Sanitize car before using it

u got so many sanitizer to sanitize ur car?? just triple wash ur car
  24. Sanitize car before using it

agreed!! should avoid going to hospital or clinic if you can..those places for now will be most dangerous..there too much risk by letting yourself being there..
  25. Sanitize car before using it

of course that will be great for all of us..hoping there will be a way where we dont need to que and at same time save time too
  26. Sanitize car before using it

Oh I think what you're meant was the setel app, we can easily choose pump, amount and pay only through the app..
  1. Load more activity