All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. BEWARE OF WATER FROM THESE BRAND !!!

Not so sure about that because for this moment only Singapure stated that. Might be other neighborhood country also imported from Malee?
  3. BEWARE OF WATER FROM THESE BRAND !!!

They not think for a long term what the effect will beto them. For a short term, maybe yes they can gain more profit by decreasing the cost for producing the product, but for the long term, just say bye2
  4. BEWARE OF WATER FROM THESE BRAND !!!

Malee too much because doing things like this. The bacteria very dangerous if already inside our body
  5. BEWARE OF WATER FROM THESE BRAND !!!

That means we should bring our own from home? Why thing like this happen here? How come we can bring our bottle water everywhere we go?
  6. BEWARE OF WATER FROM THESE BRAND !!!

Is they qc the product before release it to market? Or they didnt check it and release just like that?
  7. Yesterday
  8. BEWARE OF WATER FROM THESE BRAND !!!

do they export to other countries too? if yes then the products should be banned as well
  9. BEWARE OF WATER FROM THESE BRAND !!!

i dont think they understand the huge effect of their action to the customers, their brand and company
  10. BEWARE OF WATER FROM THESE BRAND !!!

not only those who are pregnant but everyone must avoid ingesting contaminated water
  11. BEWARE OF WATER FROM THESE BRAND !!!

even big companies like aeon also not safe, i cant trust any product on the marketanymore
  12. BEWARE OF WATER FROM THESE BRAND !!!

because malaysia company lack responsibility
  13. BEWARE OF WATER FROM THESE BRAND !!!

Nowadays people so sick because of money. How come they just made a product that can obviously harmful to consumer
  14. BEWARE OF WATER FROM THESE BRAND !!!

Please be extra carefull to those who in preggy or in breasfeeding time. You have to carefully take care about you and your baby health.
  15. BEWARE OF WATER FROM THESE BRAND !!!

What?!!Aeon big also in the list?Omg, somehow my family really like that brand.
  16. BEWARE OF WATER FROM THESE BRAND !!!

Why this things happen here? Please be carefull mommies.
  17. Last week
  18. 7 – ELEVEN brand ANDA AEON BIG TF Value Mart The Store Econsave Pasaraya Song Starfresh Water Funs Suka Hati Rofina Still Malee water manufacturer that has been banned in Singapore is not only a Malaysia brand but they have brands carrying their water being sold here in Malaysia too!!!
  19. Earlier
  20. Car Suspension

i can confirm this. used the new petrol too and i think it is amazing. my car was quite sluggish before now i can feel the smoothness while driving which i think might help if you are driving with newborn.
  21. Car Suspension

Learn wat new things?? Only pump new petrol only will learn a thing? Ridiculous
  22. Car Suspension

No choice, my car is 10++yr old car..if try new petrol I think it also dun hv big different
  23. Car Suspension

Sometime we hard to believe when we havent use it, i start refill next week to see is that really good or not. May be is a good chance for me to learn new things
  24. Car Suspension

never experience mean you need try that new petrol, if not you just thought we are bluffing here only... I think you will miss a good chance if you still dont want to use it.
  25. Car Suspension

so pro worrr engine will become strong...i drive 10 yr car ald, nvr experience this kind of thing lehhh
  26. Car Suspension

then u can change the brand of fuel u used, mayb it gt some problem
  27. Car Suspension

true or not oh?? so magic, 2 weeks can reduce the sound... i tstill can't believe leh
  28. Car Suspension

Thx for the advice, i might try your suggestion to see it actually can help me or not. I alrdy tired to send my vehicle to workshop, if got easy way is better.
  29. Car Suspension

it seem this petrol not only can help us save the repairing cost, it can fix the vehicle in many way. I also saw many good comment about this petrol can go for longer mileage.
  1. Load more activity